The Holiday "PHOTO" sessions begin...

So last week I had 3 appointments - and it is not even October! I am excited to get back into the swing of BUSY BUSY photographer life for the Holiday season! but... whew... being pregnant is not going to make this easy!! Pretty soon my big belly will keep me from laying on the floor to get that perfect shot!! If you want a 2007 Holiday Photo of your family you better start booking your appointment soon! My new website will be live this week and you can book online
so take a peek!

Here is a new family and they were just adorable! The little boy was so sweet and polite! I love taking pictures of boys that are around Colton's age... they always have such cute personalities! He was a ham - always making me laugh!!! And the little girl was a sweetie...
makes me wanna girl pretty bad!!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter