WPPI vegas baby!!


I went to the WPPI convention in Vegas this past week and it was AMAZING!!!

There was so much to learn and so many INSPIRING and WOW photographers!! My photographer friend http://www.amandastephanphotography.com/ and I went and had so much FUN!! We were there for 4 days and had classes back to back all day -
PLUS the trade show had tons of amazing new products!
We will be making this exciting TRIP every year so that we can stay on top
of the NEW trends and technology of the Photography scene!
Look for my new products this coming year to complement your portraits!
I am also offering a 20% session fee discount for anyone who
books their Easter Sessions before March 20th
- that makes the session only $120 -
in honor of my BIRTHDAY and the first day of SPRING!!
Can you believe it will be hot again soon??

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter